Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!!!!




Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!


I haven't really been THAT into football lately (actually it's probably been more like the last 9 years or so...I guess that's what happens when you marry someone who's not a real sports fan.) BUT, Super Bowl Sunday is still a chance to celebrate: watch a little football (it never hurt anyone to watch a little football...even Jeremy can sit through one game a year with me), eat a little (or A LOT) food, spend time with family, laugh at all the funny commercials (although, the commercials are getting less and less funny!)


We went over to Holly and Brett's to watch the game and even though I'm not a fan of either team playing (the Steelers and the Cardinals) it was a good game (I would have liked it better if the Steelers would have lost but my team didn't make it so whatever!) The kids had a fun time playing! Wynnie and Evrett had their own Super Bowl in Holly's hallway...it was cute!


After the game we celebrated all the Jan/Feb birthdays (Holly, Wynnie, Esther, and me!) and had cake and ice cream! It was a good day spent with the Fam!






No comments: