Friday, August 1, 2008

Fun with Wii

So I'm not a big video gamer (at least not since Atari and Nintendo-the original-back when I was 12!) but my dad got a Wii for fathers day and he just got Wii fit. So when we were over there today they were showing us how it works and I have to say it's pretty cool! If we were to ever have a gaming system-which I can't really see happening BUT if we ever did get one it would definitely be a Wii!




The Wii fit comes with this scale like thing that you step on and it weighs you and tests your balance then you enter your age and height and it tells you your "Wii age." We all took a turn and here is the break-down:



Mechelle: 46


Me: 44 (at least the Wii still thinks I'm younger than Mech even though it told me I was MUCH older than I really am!)



Hannah: 10 (Hannah was really proud of this-when you're young it's cool to feel older!)



Wynnie: she wanted SO bad to be 38--not sure why but that is what she wanted--the Wii said she was 29. Not far off her goal considering she is four!



Bruce: 33 (he wouldn't stand still for the balance part. I think that's why he was so high--you know the older you are the more you fall down!)



Aaron: 38 (Wynnie was jealous!!)



It also told you if you were normal, over-weight, or obese but that just makes me too depressed so I'm not even going to talk about it.

Here's Bruce getting the news that he is obese (Yeah Right! He is 3 and definitely NOT! I think we may have miscalculated his height!)


Then it has games and exercises you can do


Here's Hannah trying the Hula Hoop!


Here's the girls running a race!


Here's Wynnie and Hannah doing Yoga!


No comments: