Monday, August 25, 2008

Hannah's First day of school!


Hannah started the first grade today! I can't believe she is getting so big! She has grown up so much in the last little while! We have her on the list to get into the charter school in our area but so far they don't have any openings so at the end of school last year she tested and got accepted into the Accelerated Learning Academy. It is in a new school (about 10 min away) so we will have to drive her ( a big change from just walking her around the corner!) She was excited to start her new school but also a little sad she said she will miss Dee (mostly I think she will miss Mrs. Taylor...so will I...but I think she will do well and have a good time at the new school!)



We watched Preston tonight. The girls always have so much fun playing with him. Wynnie tells me all the time we need to have a brother, but since we haven't been able to make that happen I'm glad they have so many boy cousins to play with!


No comments: