Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back yard Fun!


FUN in the sun!!

Here are some pics of the girls playing in Mech and Aaron's backyard--such fun--if only that playset would get ALL the way put togeher :)












NOT so fun!


Hannah stepped on a goat-head (I absolutely hate those things!) We must have them all over because we are always finding them around (usually in the bottom of our feet!) I'm not sure if the girls can't remember "goat-head" or if it is just a game for them but they seem to call them every other animal. We've had camel-heads, whale-heads, horse-heads, etc. It used to take me a while to figure out what in the heck they were talking about, now I just know when they say "I stepped on a (fill in the blank)-head" it means I need a big hug and a kiss and possibly a band-aid.

No comments: