Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Childrens fun or morbid game???

It's probably both but it still makes me laugh!!!

For our morning walks we walk in the cemetery. Some people tell us it's weird but there is no traffic, lots of shade, and it is actually kind of peaceful. The only down side is fighting the evil spirits and the living dead--just kidding-- I mean the sprinklers and most of the time I think they feel good it's just the girls that don't like them!
Well, a couple of weeks ago Hannah read a head stone then her eyes got big and she quickly said "Mom, what does that say?" I read it to her (it said Brewer) and then Wynnie gasped and said "Is Brewer dead?" I explained to the girls that no Brewer was not dead it was just someone elses last name. So now when we are walking they look at all the head stones and try and find people they know!




This head stone said Mary and they thought it was Amare. I know it's kind-a weird but I guess it helps Hannah with her reading comprehension and it gives them something to do (beside complain) when we go on our walks!

No comments: