Sunday, June 8, 2008

Some cute shots of Sophie

Yesterday when I was feeding Sophie I looked over and she had her foot up on the tray of the highchair. She has done this a couple of times before, but this time I had my camera handy so I got a cute picture. I guess the reason I think this is so funny is because my mom tells me that is how she knew when I was done eating because I would put my foot up on the table--must be genetic! (I know I have a picture of me doing it--I'll have to try and find it!)



Last night Sophie was up ALL night! Seriously she got up at about 1 and then I finally put her back in her crib at 5! Of course she was crying so Jeremy went up and got her and brought her down with us so I think we were able to go to sleep at close to 6 (which is what time Jeremy was supposed to be getting up for his meetings-oops!) Anyway, I thought for sure she would crash during church, but nope she stayed awake the entire time (not sure how...I know I was having trouble staying awake myself!) When we got home I got her lunch and she finally passed out in the highchair--it seems kids can sleep anywhere!


(don't mind the dried up snot on her face--I think she is getting sick and that is why she was up all night!)

No comments: