Friday, June 20, 2008

Slumber Party!


My little girl is growing up! Last night Hannah went to her first slumber party. One of her friends, Eliza, is moving soon so they had a party for her birthday. I can't believe Hannah is getting so big. It is amazing to me that she will be 6 in a month! Where does the time go? I can't say this wasn't hard for me (not as hard as her first day of kindergarten--but still hard.) Wynnie was having a hard time with it too. Her and Hannah do practically everything together (especially now that Hannah is out of school.) And it seems lately Hannah has been invited to do more "big kid" stuff--this is where their 18 months difference is a little more challenging. Hannah had a good time at the party, Wynnie had a good time hanging out with us and Brucie, and I had a little break down at about 10 pm and almost had Jeremy go and pick up Hannah (but I didn't and it was OK!)

No comments: