Friday, July 4, 2008

Gilligans (Atelope) Island!

OK, so I'm not a big fan of music on blogs but I think you need the song playing to really enjoy this post....so ENJOY!!!

The music was driving me absolutely crazy...I was hearing it in my dreams! So I took it off...you will just have to hum the tune yourself (I know you know it!)

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale; a tale of a fateful trip. That started from this tropic port, aboard this tiny ship.






The mate was a mighty sailin' man, the Skipper brave and sure. Five (eleven) passengers set sail that day for a three hour tour. A three hour tour.




The weather started getting rough, the tiny ship was tossed. If not for the courage of the fearless crew, the Minnnow would be lost. The Minnow would be lost.




The ship set ground on the shore of this uncharted desert isle,





with Gilligan (Mechelle)




the Skipper, too (Aaron)





the Millionaire (or one day I hope to have enough money to pay my bills :) AKA Jeremy)




and his wife. (Kim and cute daughter Sophie)



the movie star (Wynnie)




the professor and Mary Ann (the genius and Hannah Leigh)



HERE ON GILLIGAN'S (ANTELOPE) ISLE!!

No comments: