Tuesday, July 29, 2008

hot...Hot...HOT!!!

It has been SO hot lately! I'm not talking a little uncomfortable I may need a drink of water hot I'm talking exert ANY physical effort to do anything (say blink your eyes) and your body is drenched in sweat...it's practically impossible to stay hydrated! I've been downing glasses of water, these are big 32 oz cups, and I just can't seem to get enough...which poses a couple of problems 1) I feel like all I'm doing is drinking water (because basically I am...It's too hot to do anything else) and 2) I'm spending an awful lot of time in the bathroom (flashbacks to being pregnant...which I'm not...first summer I haven't been in what feels like forever and I am still stuck in the bathroom!!!) You would think with all the sweating I'm doing that there wouldn't be any water left to pee out!


Don't get me wrong I love summer...I've been waiting for it all year. I just wish it wasn't this hot! When I got into our car the thermometer said it was 114! Now while I don't actually believe it was 114 and I know that some places DO get this hot (none that I want to visit anytime soon!) I do know one thing...It IS hot!!! Even with all the heat I see pictures like this and I'm reminded why I like summer so much!


It just makes me smile...and of course the smile makes me sweat...I think I need another glass of water :)

No comments: