Monday, July 14, 2008

Pioneer day fireworks!


Every year for the Pioneer day fireworks we go to my grandparents. This has been a tradtion since I can remember. We would get together hang out, eat home made ice cream, and watch the fireworks. I always remember loving the time I got to spend with my cousins. We have contiuned the tradtion and last night we all met at my grandparents house. It was fun to watch my kids playing with their cousins (and second cousins)...it reminded me of when I was young. This is probably the last year we will get to do this as my grandparents house is being put up for sale so it was nice to continue the tradtion for one more year!
Here's Holly and Mom making the ice cream!--YUM!

Ryan kept the kids pretty entertained before the fireworks!

Waiting for the fireworks to start!

1 comment:

Smile said...

so many fun cute pics!! you should enter one in the contest i just posted about- either one from the slide or the one with all the kids on top of ryan--- or any other one you might like!!