Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hairy Carrots!

The girls wanted to help me make dinner tonight. They are going to be excellent mothers when they grow up. They are always wanting to help me cook, clean, take care of the babies...they just want to help. So, I put them to work! Tonight I let them peel the carrots while I cut all the veggies up. It was so cute to listen to them. Wynnie was washing the carrots and handing them to Hannah who was peeling them:

Wynnie: Here Hannah (as she handed her a carrot)

Hannah: Wynnie, do you want to help me shave the carrots? It's real easy, you just take this thing and shave them.

So I got Wynnie another peeler and she helped Hannah shave our carrots! I'm so glad...I hate hairy carrots!




FYI: Sophie's job was to eat the carrots and Esther was on clean up which means she played with the brooms while we worked! And if you'll notice Wynnie is still wearing her Skeleton girl outfit--she didn't want to take it off! I finally got it off of her when they took baths tonight but she did ask me if she could put it back on after...I told her that we needed to wash it!

No comments: