Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy LUCKY birthday Wynnie!

Today Wynnie turns 5! I can't believe how fast time flies! The girls have gymnastics today so we decided to have Wynnie's party tomorrow...I will post more on that later! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful girls! Wynnie is such a help to me! She loves to help out with her sisters (especially Esther...she is like a second mom to her!) She has such an amazing imagination...she is able to go into her own little world and have amazing adventures. I will often hear her talking and when I peak in the room to see what she is up to she will be involved in an elaborate game with her dolls, toys, and sometimes even with just using her hands as puppets! Wynnie is definitely an entertainer she likes to be in the spotlight and she loves to make people laugh!

I can't believe how big she is getting! A couple of months ago she came up to Jeremy and told him he needed to teach her how to read. They have been working on it a little here and a little there but I'm sure she will be reading before kindergarten! She is excited to be in school (like her sister) but was kind-of sad that she'll have to wait until fall (in her mind she could start school as soon as she turned 5--she asked me this morning when she got to start school and when I told her in the fall she almost started crying!)
Wynnie can always make us smile...I'm so glad she is in our family!

No comments: