Monday, January 5, 2009

I see dead people!



Today I was lucky enough to hitch a ride with Mechelle and Aaron down to Salt Lake to see Body Worlds 3 (they were going down to an eye appointment for Aaron.) This is the last week it will be here and I really wanted to see it! The older two girls were funny about me going. For some reason Wynnie thought I was going to work and she would tell people "Mom is going to work at the body museum" and then she would make a funny face! And when Jeremy took Hannah to school she asked him why I had to go look at the bodies...It's interesting...that's why!




Dad was nice enough to watch Wynnie and Sophie and I took Esther with me--she was my Body Worlds Buddy! We got down there at about 10:30 am and didn't get out of the exhibit until almost 1:30pm! There was A LOT to see...I probably could have stayed longer but not with two babies (Mech and Aaron had Preston too.)







It was very interesting and informative. Lots of stuff I already knew from school but it was really neat to see everything (unfortunately they didn't let us take cameras in so I couldn't take any pictures.) I have always found the human body so fascinating...it is just an amazing machine! It was cool to see it at work in the exhibit!

No comments: