Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ahoy, Matey!

I do this coupon thing (I'm not totally committed to it yet so don't ask!) Anyway, it means I get 5 Sunday newspapers which means we have a ton of newspaper hanging around the house! My girls are into this "recycling" phase...not the "lets throw our empty cans and newspaper in the recycle bin" recycling but the "we need to make something new out of this garbage" recycling...it's kinda driving me nuts! Wynnie has been making "things" out of the newspaper (mostly just cutting it up into a mess!) Today she wanted us all to make pirate hats...who knew you could have so much fun with trash!


1 comment:

The Bates' said...

I used to be into the five papers on Sunday too. I fell off the band wagon, but I am getting back on it!! I love the money that you save, sometimes you buy things you wouldn't usually buy but the kids love it and at .50 a box you can't beat that.