Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SUN....

Oh, how we have missed you!!!! It was so nice to be able to play outside today and enjoy the sun! It is nice to have spring finally here! The kids enjoyed playing on the swing set at Mechelle's.




The girls were all having fun going down the slide--making trains.
They kept calling for Bruce to come join them but he was busy throwing the toy car around on the rocks! He told them that he was busy fixing the car--such a boy! Pretty soon the girls left the swing set to help Bruce "fix" the car--anything you can do I can do better!





Bobbie and my dad were out working on the boat (both of them VERY excited that it is finally almost boating season again!) So of course the kids had to climb up and take a look at the boat!



When they got back down Sophie grabbed a paper towel roll from the ground and started "spying" everyone..."I see grandpa...I see Wynnie...I see Mommy..."

No comments: