Saturday, March 7, 2009

Presenting our new piano!

Hannah has started piano lessons so we figured it was about time we got a piano (I've wanted one for years...I really wish I could play...one day I'll take lessons!) Anyway, my mom told us we could store hers but it doesn't have a cover for the keys and I know my sweet 2 and 1 year old would drive me crazy...they LOVE to bang on the piano keys...and my nerves just can't handle the noise! So we found one on KSL that has a nice cover for the keys...maybe now I can keep my sanity (who I'm I kidding it's been gone for years!) We went down and paid for the piano a week and a half ago and I have just been waiting until Jeremy had some time (and the weather cooperated) to go pick it up...Well, today was the day! It feels good to have a piano in the home. The color goes perfect with all the wood work in our house and it was built the same year our home was finished (1909)...Happy 100th birthday piano...Happy 100th birthday house!




1 comment:

The Bates' said...

i want a piano too but can't play. I am sure that makes my mom happy since she paid for all those years of lessons and now I still can't play :( I am going to start looking on KSL, everyone always gets such great deals on everything.