Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Midway trip (yes again!)

It's so great to be able to get away! Nancy and Gary came into town on Friday and took Hannah and Wynnie with them up to see Great Grandma Theobald in Idaho. Hannah and Wynnie got to spend the night and met lots of new friends (they had a party and there was about 8 kids Hannah and Wynnies age!) On Saturday Jeremy had to show some homes in Provo/Draper area so he dropped Sophie, Esther and I off at IKEA (I heart IKEA!) I told him we had food, bathrooms, toys for the kids to play with and LOTS and LOTS of shopping we could do (he was going to be leaving us for a couple of hours-which for IKEA is about the right amount of time...it is HUGE!) After Jeremy was done we headed up to the town home in Midway to meet Gary Nancy and the girls. We were able to spend a relaxing weekend with them, it was great! On Monday Jeremy and Gary went skiing (I've been uninvited to attend the annual ski trip...not that I want to go anyway...last time was WAY too painful!) I was able to spend the afternoon swimming in the pool with Hannah and Wynnie! It was a GREAT weekend!

No comments: