Monday, May 19, 2008

Dive for cover!!!


On our morning walk today (it is finally warm enough for us to walk outside and not in the church gym) we were fighting the sprinklers in the cemetery and I wasn't doing to good at keeping myself or the girls dry (Esther was the only safe one because her seat in the stroller has a cover.) We walked through a heavy sprinkler and I heard Sophie scream then the girls I walk with started laughing and asked if Sophie had been in the stroller like that or if she was protecting herself from the sprinkler. When I looked she was on top of Esther in the back seat of the stroller (under the cover) I think she had crawled up there after she got wet trying to keep herself dry! It was really cute and Esther didn't seem to mind the company (she was still sound asleep!)













No comments: