Friday, May 9, 2008

I love to SEE the Temple!

Last week for family night we went down to the temple to walk around and take some pictures. We had asked the girls & Bruce if they wanted to go to the temple and they all very excitedly said "Yes!" so we loaded up in the stroller and headed down. When we got there the excitment level quickly fell once they found out we could not go "in" the temple (I know, you'd think I would have learned after the train incident; however, here I was disappointing my kids-again!) We were able to talk to them a little about the temple and we got to look at the pretty flowers and the fountain (this one actually worked!) so I think they ended up having a good time. They stood at the fountain and told me it was the ocean and that the water coming up was from whales (they have GREAT imaginations!)
















1 comment:

Ellie said...

I love these picture, they all look like that had so much fun next time we'll have to walk down there with you.. thanks for taking Bruce he loves the temple