Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hannah's Books

Hannah's school had an authors fair last night (and we totally missed it!) Long story-short version: it was supposed to be last Thursday but they rescheduled it for Tuesday but since Monday was a holiday and there was no school Tuesday didn't feel like a Tuesday...(I guess this is not quite a short version the short version would actually just be "mom blew it!") I felt terrible! Hannah has been looking forward to this for months. She has been making books at school (and at home.) We decided to take her out to Farr's ice cream to try and make it up to her. We brought all the books she had made and she got to read them to us as we ate our ice cream cones. (I think it turned out much better because I don't think the school served ice cream!) Anyway here is a slide show of some of the books she made (I say some because she made a ton and I didn't have time to scan all of them in but you get to see her cute drawings and phonetics!)


BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

No comments: