Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a great weekend. Sunday we spent the day with family. We had a Henderson get together up at my grandma and grandpa's house. It was nice to be with everyone and have one last family party before my grandparents house goes up for sale (my grandparents moved in with my parents back in January.) It was kind-of sad...I have so many fun memories of my grandparents house. They have an amazing yard (thanks Ryan.) It was always fun to go up and see the fish in the pond and watch for deer and all kinds of birds that would come to eat from grandpa's bird feeders. The kids had a fun time painting and it was great to visit with everyone. On Monday it rained (and rained, and rained....) so Jeremy and I continued our "spring cleaning." We cleaned up the scary basement and came up with another BIG load to donate to the DI. It is nice to have a little more order to our basement as it is functioning as our laundry room, garage, Jeremy's workshop and stroage space. After that the girls and I went and visited the graves (yes in the rain) with my parents, my grandparents, and my aunts and uncle. I didn't have my camera so I am hoping to get some pictures from Holly or Mechelle to post...so look forward to that (hopefully)

No comments: