Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sophie and the Binkie!

Sophie has discovered the pacifier! It's funny to me none of my kids (except Esther) have wanted anything to do with a pacifier when they are babies but once they hit about 2 they decide to give it a try (it has always been short lived--mostly to get a reaction out of me I think!) Anyway, we were watching Bruce and Preston on Friday night and Sophie found one of Preston's binkies and she started sucking on it then when I would come into the room she would just laugh and suck even harder and she definitely wasn't going to give it to me! Then yesterday she found one of Esther's binkies and she started sucking on it only it is the kind that had a rubber handle and she had the rubber handle side in her mouth--very funny looking...Sophie running around the house with the blue nipple of the pacifier sticking out of her mouth! She definitely keeps us laughing!!

(Ok, so I'm an idiot...I took the video sideways and apparently we don't have the software to flip it the right way...oops! So just tip your head to the left and enjoy!)

No comments: